The vagina is one of the most fascinating wonders of the world. It can bring excitement, pleasure and most importantly create life. And yet it’s still a GREAT mystery to many, unfortunately even to the female population!
And that is why, We at J for Jezebel™️ would like to educate you on a few MAJOR points:
1. Vaginal discharge is normal.
2. Wearing panty liners 24/7 is not necessary.
3. Vaginas are acidic enough to BLEACH fabric, hence the discoloration of underwear.
4. Longer labias are common than smaller ones (but BOTH are fine).
5. A man’s sperm CAN throw off your pH balance and also change the smell of your vagina.
6. It is not safe for vaginas to smell like “Hawaiian Sunshine” so quit expecting it to.
7. STOP douching and washing your vagina with Lemisol, Bath & Body Works or VIctoria Secret body wash, etc... It’s NOT healthy for the vagina! Suggestion: Aveeno body wash (fragrance free) works well for the outer parts. 😉
8. The vagina cleans itself!!!!
9. Having sex has no correlation of how “tight” your vagina is. (Put those Kegels to work always, whether or not it’s an issue!!!!) Actual FACT: the more aroused you are the more you naturally open/loosen up. That’s actually a good sign!!! Meaning you are truly into this person. Again do your kegels, especially during sex AND intermission sessions.
10. Yeast infections are COMMON!!
11. The best thing you can do for your vagina is to leave it alone 😴 ***please do make sure your lover’s hands and nails are clean when touching you there!!!***
12. If your vagina stinks (fish, garbage, sour milk) or your discharge stinks and has a color ( yellowish, tan, brown or green) then go see a gynecologist ASAP!
13. Let it breathe!!!!
14. The VAGINA is the narrow canal that runs INSIDE the body, not the whole genital area. ***DO NOT use soap in your vagina.***
15. Always urinate after sex to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that could be caught there and can cause UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
16. Drink water!
17. COTTON panties ladies. Wearing silk, satin and lace all seven days of the week will abso-freakin-lutely throw your pH off. Your flora is off if you do. I GUARANTEE IT!!! Let it breathe!!!! Perhaps no underwear while you sleep can help as well.
18. Stop sprinkling powder on your lady bits, stop immediately! Studies show Talcum causes cancer!!!!!
Any questions, feel free to contact us via email at: email@example.com
Love, Light and Clean & Healthy Pussies For Life ✊🏼